The management of PPAA accepts that the fundamental principles of our Quality Policy rely on our satisfying the needs and expectations of the users of the sports marinas we operate directly and continuous improvement in the efficiency of the Quality Management System, which leads us to propose the following basic guidelines.
- Provision of the human and material resources required and sufficient to achieve the goals set at each moment.
- By standardising the different services we provide, we can give our users/tenants confidence in the provision of a stable and uniform service.
- We must match our port services to the expectations that users have for them, based partly on their demands and partly on the suggestions of our own staff.
- Rationalise and seek the highest degree of efficiency in our processes by analysing and defining our procedures and suitable personnel training.
- Motivate our personnel through the satisfaction that comes from doing a job well.
- Fulfilment of our legal and regulatory requirements that affect our activities and port services.
This Quality Policy is the framework in which all the activities of the company will have to be carried out, as the way to convince our users and other interested third parties of the commitment that PPAA has acquired through its Quality Management System.
The Quality Policy is the basis for the Management to approve the objectives and goals for PPAA in order to establish paths towards improvement for the organisation during this period.
The Quality Policy must be known and accepted by all the PPAA staff, so that our company can be appreciated for the high quality of the services it provides.